Veg or non-veg?


"Veg" but not airplane food... or top left had two of those for dessert



Veg or non-veg?
What is non-veg????
Luckily she she thought I said What is the non-veg. 

It's the little reactions that can help you see your limitations... pre-conceived this and that.
(I took the chicken but went pretty consistently with the mainstream "veg" after that.)

And in-flight entertainment "light-bulb":

Interviews on English speaking talk shows in India
- talk about being multilingual- 

Often they switch to Hindi (I’m guessing) to explain what they mean. Mid sentence.  Like the second half of the sentence. To really express yourself apparently you need to (can or should) expand in different lingusitc directions.

That interview was about a creative writing and advertising guru so maybe that’s just those creative types. Don’t know enough of the artistic Indian elite to generalize really but if I don't generalize
I might be slowed down even more in my thinking while I am here (India, Nepal) . I’ll work on the naive assumptions later... feel free to help me out.

You know the pollution is bad when you can smell the dirty air right after you land on the runway.

So... divide rupees with 7,9 Swedish kronor

100 INR-=12,6 SEK

1000 INR =127 SEK

10000 INR =1270 SEK


Kommentarer